Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year Revolution

If you watch TV I am sure you have seen the commercial with the little kids where one of them says he has a "revolution".  I believe that is a better description than resolution since change is hard.

This year I have two related ones that should be fairly easy for me to keep.  One is to take more photographs and to post on my blog.  I have been taking photo classes at the community college, one - to keep me busy and out of the house and two - to learn to take better pictures.  This past semester the class I took was a black and white film photography class, and this semester I am taking the advanced black and white film class.  It has been interesting developing your own negatives and making prints, but I find you tend not to take as many pictures as you do in digital.   Last semester I hardly had my digital camera out at all.

So this year I am resolving (or is that revolutionizing) to take my camera out more and post more.  

From my walks in the neighborhood playground the past two days.



No comments: